TERMS OF SERVICE:
Sue Maitland - Best Rest Of Your Life Coaching Packages
By purchasing this coaching package, you are a Client who is entering into a relationship with me, your Coach. Our work together will require you to pause and take time to think about the questions I will ask you. It’s important for the success of our work together, that you fully understand the nature of the coach/client relationship before you proceed with your purchase. My goal is not to sell you a coaching package, it’s to partner with you to help you get your own answers to my questions, so that you can make choices that support you living your best life.
The terms and conditions below clearly define the nature of our relationship and it’s important that you understand this before proceeding with your purchase.
Please understand that making time to read, acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions is the first step in our relationship. If you feel you cannot make time to do this, inviting me to be your coach may not be right for you at this point in your life.
STRUCTURE of COACH/CLIENT RELATIONSHIP:
As an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited Coach I adhere to a professional code of conduct and am bound by the ICF Code of Ethics. By purchasing this coaching package, you are assuming the role of Client. These terms and conditions define the nature of our relationship.
- As a Client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being in relation to my choices and decisions as a result of my work with the Coach.
- I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with my Coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, or business goals and to develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
- I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
- I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, or therapy.
- I understand that once a coaching session has been booked, I am responsible for managing my schedule in a way that permits me to show up on time as planned. If I fail to show up for a planned coaching session without giving prior notice of at least 24 hours, I may be given the option of forfeiting this coaching session or paying an additional fee to re-book at a future date.
- I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
- I understand that by purchasing this coaching package, I will be eligible to receive a eNewsletter from the Coach and that I can choose to unsubscribe to this newsletter at any time.
- If this coaching package includes multiple coaching sessions, I understand that if at any time during the completion of the package, I do not feel I am receiving benefit from the coaching sessions, I can notify the Coach in writing that I would like to receive a refund for the unused portion of the package and this refund will be issued without question.
- I understand that I will receive coaches notes after each coaching session and that these notes and all matters discussed in the coaching session are confidential and will not be shared by the Coach with any other parties.
- I understand that coaching is designed to help the Client move forward. In each coaching session the Client will be invited to define a number of achievable actions resulting from the discussion. The Client commits to doing everything possible to follow through on those actions and understands that the accountability call is designed to support them in completing those actions.
- I understand that I may have the opportunity to use a coaching platform to manage my coaching relationship with my Coach. Should I choose this option, I understand that there will be a shared space where I can share thoughts and updates with my coach and a private space where I can record my own notes that will only be accessible to me.
- I agree that if I chose to use the coaching platform offered by the Coach, the Coach has permission to access the notes in the shared notes space on the platform.
- I understand that the coaching sessions will be conducted via zoom. If I reside in the US or Canada, I understand that coaching by phone is possible upon request. If using Zoom, I understand that I will have the option of having my video on or off.
- The Coach supports you in getting your own answers by asking open ended questions designed to get you thinking. The Coach does not provide advice.
- The Coach asks questions focused on the present and the future, questions designed to allow you to clarify where you are now and where you wish to go in the future.
- The Coach may occasionally ask questions with regard to lessons learned from past experiences, however the primary focus will be on self-discovery and setting and achieving desired future goals.
- The Coach provides a proven framework and a process to support you in getting clarity on what you want and may provide tools to support you to take action to achieve your goals.
- The Coach commits to showing up on time for booked coaching sessions and notifying the Client at least 24 hours in advance if for any reason they are unable to meet as planned.
- The Coach commits to forwarding coaching notes to the Client within 24 hours of the coaching session.
- The Coach will never divulge to others that they have worked with the Client unless the Client provides written permission for them to do so or chooses to provide a website testimonial or a recommendation for the Coach on a social media platform such as LinkedIn.
- At no time will the Coach ever divulge the focus of the coaching sessions, or anything discussed in the coaching sessions to any other parties without the written consent of the Client. All matters discussed in coaching sessions and accountability calls will always remain strictly confidential.
- The Coach will never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
- If the coaching package includes multiple coaching sessions and the Client feels they are not receiving benefit from the coaching sessions and notify the Coach in writing that they would like to receive a refund on the unused portion of the package, the Coach commits to refunding an amount equivalent to the unused portion of the coaching package without question.
- The Coach commits to all actions required to maintain PCC accreditation through the International Coach Federation (ICF), including ongoing training to keep current in relevant new trends in coaching. As such, the Coach will be governed by the ICF Code of Ethics which serves to uphold the integrity of the ICF and the global coaching profession by setting standards of conduct consistent with ICF core values and ethical principles.
Acceptance of These Terms of Service
In choosing to proceed with your purchase of this coaching package you are accepting these terms of service.